I´m Dr med (MD, PhD) Dorothee Struck, Gynecologist & Obstetrician and Doctor of Natural Medicine
My passion is encouraging women to understand their bodies and support them to realign with natural therapies and methods. I combine modern diagnostics like ultrasound and lab tests at a high standard to find the causes of disease and symptoms. Then I tackle them mainly with a huge range of alternative therapies for individual treatments. We use in more than 80% of cases natural remedies like herbal medicine, homoeopathy, neural therapy and in the remaining few ladies, I am pleased that modern allopathic treatments do exist.
I am happily married, no kids, a practising Buddhist, a Bellydancer, a medicine woman by head & hippie by heart
My Speciality ist the (mainly natural) treamtent of
- Infertility, a lot of women, are only “subfertile” and with a little herbal encouragement, change of nutrition and lifestyle, Maya-Massage much can be modified – and quite often the partner also has to be encouraged to change his diet (or at least take some vitamins and herbs) and skip the beer. Hormonal problems like PCOS (Polycystic Ovaries-Syndrome), PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) as a hint ti luteal deficiency, Endometriosis etc. respond in many cases to herbal treatment. Changes in the particular diet but also improving the gut flora and immunomodulation can be of tremendous help.
- recurrent miscarriages - I love to dig out hidden causes to prevent further pregnancy loss, be it Thyroid diesease or Endometritis, in many cases, a treatable cause can be found, and the next pregnancy be a lucky one
The German term „Kinderwunsch“ which translates directly as „wish for a child“ is so much nicer that "infertility" and doesn´t stigmatise women - just sayin!
I am passionate to help women with
- Phytotherapy (that´s healing herbs in academic / for the posh inclined), as herbal preparations, tablets, suppositories, herbal infusions and tinctures made from fresh plants.
- Homeopathy is the use of specially prepared, mostly highly diluted herbal, mineral or in some case animal based (like bee venom) medication to give your vital powers an impulse to self-healing,
- Microbiologic Therapy / Microecology analysing the human microbiota from the gut or vagina, find out, which helpfull bacterias are missing, which bad guys are showing up or even overgrowing the healthy flora. Then furthering a more physiological microbiota to prevent recurrent infections. We also use Autoinoculation which has demonstrated to modulate the immune response in many cases even for endometriosis
- Neural Therapy using local anaesthesia for chronic pelvic and perineal pain from an episiotomy or C-section scars find out more
- of course: I also offer general gynaecology! But I prescribe antibiotics and synthetic hormones only when necessary
Work with me in person:
At the start of each new quarter, I welcome a bunch of new patients for infertility and miscarriage treatment.
As my appointment scedule is already very full, I do not take general gynaecology patients anymore. Sorry!
Call us at +49-431-2404019 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
All appointments have to be on the premises; we do not offer consultations by phone, email, skype or other.
*Moin? what´s that?
"Moin" is a typical northern German greeting, you will be bound to hear a lot in my office – it encompasses everything from „good morning“ to “good evening” from “Hello” to “Howdy”
- Doctor for natural medicine since 1999
- Board certified Gynaecologist & Obstetrician since 2001
- Board approved Trainer for “Physicians for natural medicine” since 2010
- 2001 to 2002 Consultant Obstetrician for the British Forces Germany, Forward outpatient department Bergen-Hohne
- 2002 to 2004 Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician at the hospital in Winsen an der Luhe
- Private practice since 2005