Private Practice for womens health
Up-to-date medicine and natural therapies hand in hand – we take time for your individual needs!
Hi, I am Dr. Dorothee Struck, Gynecologist, Doctor for natural medicine, lecturer and author
- I founded this private practice in 2005
- before I was from 2002 -2004 Registrar Obstetrician in the hospital of Winsen an der Luhe
- and 2000-2002 Consultant Obstetrician at the Forward Outpatient Department British Forces at Bergen Hohne (F.O.P.D)
- I am a board certified Gynecologist and Obstetrician since 2001
- I am a Doctor of natural medicine since 1999
- I am certified to train other doctors on natural medicine in practice since 2010 and in theory since 1998
- Author and medical writer since 1998
- free Lecturer since 1992
happily married, no kids, practicing buddhist
Our special fields of expertise:
- gynaecology tailor-made for different needs
- Infertility and recurrent miscarriage - natural medicine with herbal remedies, homeopathy and more
- Contraception: hormone-free or with hormones – we offer the whole range to find the perfect fit for you
- hormonal problems like PCO-Syndrome, PMS / PMDD, Change of life / Menopause
- chronic infections of bladder and vagina – searching for the cause nor only treating symptoms
- pain of the perineum and vulva e.g. treatment of painful episiotomy scars
- prenatal care together with your midwife – as less medicine as possible, as much as is needed
- Second opinion before operations eg. fibroids in the womb
What do we offer?
Gynaecology with time and a big heart! We plan usually 30 minutes for an appointment like a check-up. Christiane Northrup (MD) coined the phrase “well-woman-visit” which should encompass so much more than just a Pap smear, and we do follow this concept. Prevention means for us we want to know where our patients stand in life: at the brink of the change / still studying and yearning for a baby/ is your choice of contraception still fitting. We want to help you to take care of your health and to find out what your individual needs are be it herbal medicine, advice on nutrition, reflexology, physiotherapy or bioidentical hormones. We also take care to explain our findings as it is important to know, what is going on in your body.
We offer the whole spectrum of gynaecology and obstetrics with the exception of operations and delivering Babies (after doing right that for several years). Bodily examinations, ultrasound of the pelvic organs, breast and in pregnancy, microbiology, colposcopy and work together with three excellent Laboratories.
Private Practice for gynaecology
& natural medicine
Esmarchstraße 1a, 24105 Kiel
Phone 0431 - 240 40 19
|Mo - Fr||09:00 - 12:00 Uhr|
|Mo + Tue + Thurs||14:30 - 16:00 Uhr|
Office hours are longer
Visits by appointment only